Mountain View Corridor Utah County
The Mountain View Corridor (MVC) in Utah County is now open 2100 North and Redwood Road in Lehi to S.R. 73 in Saratoga Springs. This segment of the project constructed:
• Two lanes in each direction
• A six-foot sidewalk on the east side
• A 10-foot trail on the west side
• A pedestrian and bike trail underpass at Redwood Road and 2100 North
• New intersection connections at S.R. 73 and Mountain View Corridor (at Foothill Blvd) and at 2100 North and Redwood Road
The Mountain View Corridor from 2100 North to S.R. 73 is now open
Upcoming Construction Activities:
Redwood Road and 2100 North Intersection
Intermittent lane closures are expected through November as crews finalize pavement messages and other activities.
Mountain View Corridor
Motorists can expect intermittent lane closures through November on the mainline of the corridor as crews finish work on striping, seeding, sidewalks, curb and gutter.
Construction activities are weather permitting and are subject to change.
Utah County Improvements
To address the growth and travel demands of Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and surrounding areas, the Utah Department of Transportation will implement several transportation improvement projects.